FIFA 23 FUTTIES Week 1 objectives went live July 20, a day before the annual Ultimate Team promotion kicks off.
FUTTIES is all about celebrating the last year of FIFA Ultimate Team content. The promotion includes special FUTTIES fan votes, special player items, Best of players in packs and more. As well, there's a new objective set available building toward the new Season Progress path. This will be a major component of unlocking rewards like Team of the Year Modric, FUTTIES Vinicius Jr. and much more.
FIFA 23 FUTTIES Week 1 Objectives: How to Complete
Here's how to complete the FIFA 23 FUTTIES Week 1 objective set and the rewards you'll get back including an untradeable special Robert Lewandowski:
- Complete the Throwback Marquee Matchups SBC set - 300 XP
- Complete the Mixed League Upgrade SBC once (available on July 23) - 300 XP
- Complete the Premium Mixed Leagues Upgrade SBC once (available on July 23) - 300 XP
- Complete the 80+ Player Pick SBC once (available on July 24) - 300 XP
- Play six matches in any FUT game mode - Ones to Watch Lewandowski, 300 XP
- Win eight games in any FUT game mode with OTW Lewandowski in your starting squad - 300 XP
- Score in 10 separate games in any mode with OTW Lewandowski - 300 XP
Completing the full objective set will net players an additional 900 XP. In total, players will receive 3,000 XP from the objective set which is good enough for Level 3 in the Season 8 FUTTIES path. There are 41 total levels in this objective set with each level going up by 1,000 XP. The only change is from 40 to 41 which requires only 500 XP.
As mentioned, there are some premier rewards in this Season Progress path. Players can earn the following special items:
- Fantasy FUT Isak - Level 5
- Team of the Year Modric - Level 10
- Premium FUTTIES Kent - Level 20
- FUTTIES Diogo Jota - Level 30
- Trophy Titans Icon Ferdinand - Level 35
- Premium FUTTIES Vinicius Jr. - Level 40
FIFA 23 FUTTIES kicks off Friday, July 21 at 1 p.m. ET.