The details of FIFA 23's pre-order have been officially confirmed, including some compelling bonus rewards.
With the new game's cover art announced last week, and rumors surrounding its Early Access Release Date circulating on social media, it was only a matter of time before EA announced the full details of FIFA 23's pre-order status.
FIFA 23 will be available starting September 30, but EA Play Pro members will be able to play the game beginning on September 27.
FIFA 23 Pre-Order Bonuses Detailed
In order to encourage players to pre-order FIFA 23, EA has included a host of unique benefits for gamers who want to get an early jump on the competition.
Here is a full list of the benefits included for players who pre-order FIFA 23 Ultimate Edition:
- Untradeable FUT Team of the Week 1 Player Item (Offer expires August 22)
- Untradeable FUT OTW player item (Available after Sept. 30)
- Kylian Mbappé Loan Item, for 5 FUT matches
- FUT Ambassador Loan Player Pick, for 3 FUT matches (Choose from the players)
- Career Mode Homegrown Talent, local youth prospect with world-class potential
- 4600 FIFA Points
- FUT Team of the week player Item
For more information on the different editions of FIFA 23, and their unique benefits, check out EA's FIFA 23 pre-order page.