EA Sports revealed the top 15 Premier League players in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team as anticipation continues to build for the new release.
FIFA 23 is set to release Sept. 30 with Ultimate Team fans getting Web App access on Sept. 21. EA Sports continues to reveal more and more player items and we now know the top 15 players in the Premier League. Fans now know which top players received upgrades, downgrades and where transferred players rank among the league's best.
FIFA 23: Top 15 Premier League Players Revealed
Here are the top 15 Premier League players in FIFA 23 Ultimate Team:
- Kevin De Bruyne - 91 CM - Manchester City
- Mohamed Salah - 90 RW - Liverpool
- Virgil Van Dijk - 90 CB - Liverpool
- Cristiano Ronaldo - 90 ST - Manchester United
- Heung-min Son - 89 LW - Tottenham Hotspur
- Casemiro - 89 CDM - Manchester United
- Alisson - 89 GK - Liverpool
- Harry Kane - 89 ST - Tottenham Hotspur
- Ederson - 89 GK - Manchester City
- N'Golo Kante - 89 CDM - Chelsea
- Erling Haaland - 88 ST - Manchester City
- Joao Cancelo - 88 LB - Manchester City
- Ruben Dias - 88 CB - Manchester City
- Bernardo Silva - 88 CAM - Manchester City
- Fabinho - 87 CDM - Liverpool
Manchester City dominates the list with six players including the top overall with De Bruyne. Liverpool is a close second with four players. Arsenal is the only big six club without a player in the top 15.
Cristiano Ronaldo, Kane and Kante have all received downgrades from FIFA 22. Bernardo Silva, Ruben Dias, Salah, Fabinho and Cancelo all received upgrades. Cancelo's base position has also been changed to left back.