Final Fantasy 7 Remake sewers are where all the fun happens.
Multiple quests take place in and through the sewer system in Final Fantasy. For example, Don Corneo's Secret Stash side quest in Chapter 14 and checking on Tifa or Aerith in Chapter 10. The sewer system appears to be one of the more poplar places for members of Team Avalanche. Although, what better place to get thing done than in the shadows?
Here's a list of all the major talking points in the sewers.
Final Fantasy 7 Remake Sewers
In Sector 6, you'll be able to pick up multiple key items as well as complete an important quest in Chapter 10. The key points include:
- An Ether at the entrance way.
- A Boss on the left in an adjacent room.
- Two High Potions further down the corridor.
- Feathered Gloves after taking a sharp left at the end of the first hallway.
- 800 Gil on the left walkway.
- The Key to the Sewers on the right walkway.
- Poison Materia.
- Shinra Boxes with random items.
In Sector 7, the important aspects you'll find in the sewer are:
- Two Orbs of Gravity in the second circular room after the first open left.
- Revival Earrings toward the dead end of a hallway, four lefts and three rights.
- Warding Materia in the opposite direction.
Major quests include Rough Waters in Chapter 10 and Don Corneo's Secret Stash in Chapter 14—though this takes place in Corneo's own private part of the sewers.