Flaming Hoops Fortnite is back as Epic Games made it a challenge for Fortnite Season 8 Week 10.
The challenge requires Fortnite players to launch themselves from a cannon through a flaming hoop. The challenge is reminiscent to a previous seasonal weekly challenge which required players to go through them with a now removed All-Terrain Kart.
With the pirate theme for Season, cannons were added and are now required to complete this Week 10 challenge. Here's where to find the flaming hoops to launch through.
Flaming Hoops Fortnite: How and Where to Complete the Week 10 Challenge
Here are all the locations for each flaming hoop:
- Southwest of Pleasant Park near B3/B4
- Southwest of Tilted Towers in C6
- At the Pirate Camp between Loot Lake and Dusty Divot on E5/F5 border
- Northwest of Lazy Lagoon on the E2/F2 border
- On the G4/H4 border near the volcano
- On the E8/F8 border outside of Fatal Fields on the Mountain
- Northwest of Paradise Palms in H7
To complete the challenge after locating the hoops, position a cannon and hop inside of it. Then, simply launch yourself. Keep in mind, this is a free challenge for everyone to complete and only requires three total rings to jump through.
Photo courtesy of Epic Games