Fornite's latest Battle Royale update has arrived. Here's everything making its way into the game thanks to the v21.30 patch.
Summer is here, and so is Fortnite's latest patch. Battle Royale fans have got even more to look forward to in Chapter 3 Season 3, with a number of new additions, upcoming events, and fixes to dive into. Today's July 18 update v21.30 sees a brand new weapon enter the loot pool — the Prime Shotgun, allowing players to deal the most damage with their first shot.
Here's everything that's been added and changed as part of this latest update.
Fortnite Battle Royale v21.30: Full Patch Notes Detailed
The new Prime Shotgun deals the most damage with the first shot of the clip. The remaining three shots offer a consistent damage rate across all three shots. Players can keep track of how many shots remain with the on-screen ammo counter and the shotgun’s light display.
The Prime Shotgun can be found from the ground, Chests, Supply Drops, Reality Saplings, fishing, and sharks.
This year’s summer celebration begins in just a matter of days. Keep an eye out for celebration details later this week.
Super Level Styles Update
This Season's Super Level Styles have gotten an update. Players can now select the Platinum Rift, Lapis Slurp, and Auric Blaze Styles alongside all other combinations of Malik, Evie, Adira, Sabina, and Stormfarer.
- The Prime Shotgun is not included in competitive playlists.
- Arena Zero Build now has Overshield Siphon. Eliminating a player will grant a full 50-Health Overshield immediately.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue involving Rift-To-Gos generating no Rift but still being consumed, caused by swapping items too soon while activating the Rift-To-Go.
- Fixed an issue that caused weapon crosshairs to scale with HUD size.
- Fixed an issue in Team Rumble that prevented players from using Tents.
- Fixed an issue on Nintendo Switch that caused players to freeze after sliding or mantling.
- Fixed an issue in competitive playlists that caused Storm Sickness to reset when rebooting a teammate.
- Fixed in a hotfix on July 12, 2022: Fixed an issue that caused players’ audio settings to reset to 0. Fixed an issue that caused players’ settings to not save correctly.