Fortnite Brute Loading Screen and Other Rewards
Fortnite Brute loading screen has been revealed. In previous seasons, Epic introduced daily challenges, with there being one challenge that you could complete upon logging in. However, Epic has now created a challenge system that involves the use of missions.
From now until the end of Season X, there will be limited time missions that players can complete for rewards. The first limited time mission for Season X is the B.R.U.T.E Squad Mission. This mission involves a total of seven objectives, and upon completing one objective, you will earn a specific reward.
The objectives are as follows:
• Play three matches with a friend
• Eliminate two players from closer than five meters
• Use the B.R.U.T.E in five different matches
• Apply 500 shields
• Deal 500 damage to opponents from below
• Search seven chests at Dusty Depot or Pleasant Park
• Visit Snobby Shores and Shifty Shafts in the same match
By completing the above objectives you can unlock the following rewards:
• 1 objective completed - 10 Battle Stars
• 2 objectives completed - 500 XP
• 3 objectives completed - B.R.U.T.E Squad Loading Screen
• 4 objectives completed - 1,000 XP
• 5 objectives completed - 500 XP
• 6 objectives completed - 10 Battle Stars
• 7 objectives completed - 2,000 XP
This mission is available for limited time, to make sure to complete these objectives before they expire.
Photo Courtesy of Epic Games