Fortnite Buccaneers Bounty was added Wednesday in Fortnite Patch 8.30, a new event including rotating limited time modes.
During the course of the event, April 10-15, limited time modes will rotate in the client and give Fortnite players the opportunity to unlock in-game rewards.
?☠️ Argh mateys... The Buccaneer's Bounty Event be here, but only for a limited time! Earn ye own treasure by completing free Challenges before Monday. ?☠️ pic.twitter.com/yF10Bir20c— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) April 10, 2019
Fortnite Buccaneers Bounty: Everything You Need to Know
"Argh mateys... The Buccaneer's Bounty Event be here, but only for a limited time! Earn ye own treasure by completing free Challenges before Monday," the official Fortnite Twitter account posted in an announcement.
Here's everything you need to know about the Fortnite Buccaneer's Bounty Event:
Buccaneer's Bounty Event:
- A different Limited Time Mode rotates in every day from April 10-15
- Drop in and complete free challenges to earn in-game rewards
- Increased the spawn rate of Treasure Maps for the duration of the event
- Floor Loot: Increased availability from .24% to .5%
- Chests: Increased availability from 1.55% to 3.05%
Buccaneer's Bounty runs from April 10-15 and is now live on Fortnite servers.
Photo courtesy of Epic Games