Looking to rack up some extra XP? Week 4 challenges have arrived in Fortnite.
We're already four weeks into Fortnite's latest season, Chapter 3 Season 4: Paradise. There's been plenty of chaos in the forms of new weapons, chrome blobs, and overall destruction. As always, gaining XP and making progress in the Battle Pass takes some time in Fortnite, and players need to have plenty of games under their belt to make it to Level 100. Fortunately, there are some weekly challenges at hand to help give players the XP boost they need.
Week 4 sees players testing out some of the game's newer items, from EvoChrome weapons to Port-a-Bunkers. Here's everything players will need to do this week.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 4 Week 4 Challenges Revealed
- Eliminate a Bounty Target with a sniper rifle or marksman rifle (0/1)
- Open a lock with a key and a safe in a single match (0/2)
- Use a Port-a-Bunker in different matches (0/2)
- Throw a Launch Pad at Flutter Barn or Shimmering Shrine (0/1)
- Headshot opponents with the EvoChrome Shotgun or EvoChrome Burst Rifle (0/15)
- Survive Storm Phases (0/10)
- Deal damage to wildlife (0/1000)
All of the challenges this week are pretty easy to complete. Surviving Storm Phases will naturally complete as you play games, and if you're up for a firefight then the weapons challenges shouldn't be much of a problem either.