Fortnite's latest update for Chapter 4 Season 1 has added in five new Reality Augments. Here are all of the new enhancements players can get hold of during a match.
Fortnite Chapter 4 Season 1 has already offered players some huge changes. Perhaps most notable is the addition of Reality Augments; enhancement perks that players accumulate over a single match. This latest update adds five more augments into rotation, including one that will bestow a treasure map leading to some top loot.
All New Reality Augments in Fortnite: Jan. 18
Epic Games has added in the following Reality Augments into Fortnite Battle Royale:
- Receive a treasure map that will lead you to buried treasure.
- Your Shotgun fire will give you Siphon upon hitting opponents.
- Get Siphon upon eliminations with Common and Uncommon weapons.
- Temporarily gain the Zero Point dash ability each time you break an enemy's Shield.
- Briefly regenerate Health and gain movement speed when your Shield breaks.
This v23.20 update also saw the addition of the Falcon Scout. Players can now collect and deploy a remote controlled Falcon Scout. Control where it flies, ping or place markers, and caw to create a radius to mark all opponents out to you and your squad. The Falcon Scout can also open containers and pick up loot.