A list of Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 Reality Augments have leaked, giving fans a preview of the future perks coming to Epic Games' Battle Royale.
Although Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 launched with a new map, weapons, and Battle Pass, it did not feature Reality Augments. The in-game perks became a staple of Fortnite Chapter 4, granting players everything from extra ammo to increased damage with certain weapons. Fans were uncertain if they would ever see special Chapter 5 Reality Augments hit the game, but it appears they are on the way.
Here's all the leaked Reality Augments coming to Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1.
Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 Reality Augments Leaked
A full list of Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 Reality Augments have leaked ahead of their release in Fortnite Underground. Reliable Fortnite leaker, Wensoing, revealed the following perks possibly hitting the Battle Royale this season:
- Swift Combatant: Gain increased movement speed while aiming down sights, reloading, and after downing enemies.
- Magazine Munitions: Receive ammo when reloading a weapon with a Drum Mag. Gain a rare weapon with a Drum Mag.
- Soothing Slap: Gain Slap energy regen after using any healing consumable.
- Pinpoint P2X: Enemies are revealed when hit by a weapon with a P2X Optic. Gain a rare weapon with a P2X Optic.
- Cluster Collector: Gain two Cluster Clingers. Eliminations grant additional Cluster Clingers.
- Agile Mending: Reduce the movement speed penalty while channeling healing items.
- Jump Time: Gain a super sprint jump every 20 seconds.
- Laser Precision: Weapons with a Laser Mod deal slightly increased headshot damage. Gain a rare weapon with a Laser Mod.
- Light Flow Bullets: Gain Flow low gravity for a few seconds after firing a weapon with light ammo.
- Flowberry Looter: Gain a Flowberry Fizz, and get a splash of Flowberry when opening any container.
- Rare Riches: Randomly receive Gold Bars, a Ballistic Shield, or a Grapple Blade.
- Mini Reward: Instantly gain Mini Shields and gain additional Mini Shields when opening containers.
- Barrier Braker: Weapons with a Muzzle Brake Mod deal increased structure damage. Gain a rare weapon with a Muzzle Brake Mod.
- Rifle Refresh: Assault and Sniper Rifles will instantly reload their magazine when downing or eliminating players.
- Shield Suppressor: Weapons with suppressors deal increased damage to shields. Gain a rare weapon with a suppressor.
- Shotgun Sharpshooter: Shotguns have reduced damage falloff at medium and long ranges.
- Shield Breakaway: Gain the Slap effect with your shield breaks.
- Water Relief: Get rifted into the air when you swim into a fishing spot or if you stay in the water for 15 seconds.
- Storm Chaser: Reduced the amount of stamina drained while tactical sprinting. Reduced further while in the storm.
- First Assault: The first bullet in the magazine of your assault rifles deals bonus damage.
- Icy Slide: Gain icy speed boost while sliding.
- Light Fingers: Weapons using light ammo reload faster.
- Aquatic Warrior: You move faster and regen health and partial shields when in a body of water, except while in the storm.
- Shotgun Recycle: Shotguns have a chance not to consume ammo.
When Are Reality Augments Coming to Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1?
As of now, leaks suggest Reality Augments are coming to Fortnite Chapter 5 Season 1 sometime in January 2024. Although their in-game tab promises their future release in the season, Reality Augments still do not have a specific release date from Epic Games.