Fortnite Overtime Challenges didn't go live Thursday as Fortnite Season 2 Chapter 1 starts to wind down, but that doesn't mean there aren't potentially more coming in the near future.
Fortnite leaker and data miner iFireMonkey found more Overtime challenges in the Fortnite 11.40 update files. The challenges, featuring a wealth of experience to earn in a last-minute battle pass sprint, are apparently called Cameo vs. Chic. The potential challenges aren't anything too time consuming and should help out players looking to cap off their battle passes.
Take a look at the challenges from iFireMonkey below.
Fortnite Overtime Challenges Possibly Leaked for Cameo vs. Chic
The full list of challenges is as follows:
- Reach Battle Pass Tier 80
- Complete 'Cameo vs. Chic' Mission Objectives
- Catch an item with a Fishing Rod at different locations with No Fishing signs
- Consume an Apple, a Mushroom and a Slurpshroom
- Search a Rare Chest or Supply Llama
- Eliminations at different named locations
- Catch a fish at Lake Canoe, Lazy Lake and Flopper Pond
- Visit a lonely recliner, a radio station and an outdoor movie theater
- Get an elimination with an Assault Rifle, Shotgun and a Sniper Rifle
- Destroy a telescope, a television and a telephone pole
- Search the hidden gnome found in between a race track, cabbage patch and farm sign
- Dance at the top of Mount H7, Mount F8 and Mount Kay
According to the leaks, the challenges are set to go live on Jan. 30. Of course, there hasn't been official confirmation from Epic Games. Regardless, Chapter 2 Season 2 is upon us.