Fortnite Overtime Challenges Season 9 were apparently leaked by a Twitter user ahead of their expected release.
Overtime challenges, introduced in Fortnite Season 8, cap off a season to fill downtime between the changeover. They don't differ from most weekly or seasonal Fortnite challenges, but they serve as a good stop-gap for those wanting something to do.
Here's a look at the leaked Fortnite Season 9 Overtime challenges. As always, take the following with a grain of salt, as it is unverifiable information:
Season 9 Overtime Challenges pic.twitter.com/olzm5eDI1o— Lucas7yoshi // Fortnite Leaks/News (@Lucas7yoshi) July 17, 2019
Fortnite Overtime Challenges Season 9 Apparently Leaked
The full list of leaked challenges from Twitter user Lucas7Yoshi are as follows:
- Complete All Challenges to Unlock the Reward - 15,000 XP
- Stage 1 of 2: Reach Battle Pass Tier 23
- Stage 2 of 2: Complete three Overtime challenges
- Stage 1 of 2: Reach Battle Pass Tier 71
- Stage 2 of 2: Complete six Overtime challenges
- Stage 1 of 2: Reach Battle Pass Tier 87
- Stage 2 of 2: Complete nine Overtime challenges
- Work together with friends to get 25 eliminations
- Deal 2,500 damage to opponents with shotguns
- Visit Loot Lake, Polar Peak and Pressure Plant
- Revive a Friend in three different matches
- Deal 2,500 damage to opponents with assault rifles
- Dance inside a holographic Durrr Burger head
- Place top 15 in five duos or squads games with a friend
- Deal 2,500 damage with sub-machine guns to opponents
- Score a goal on an indoor soccer pitch
The Overtime challenges don't have an official release date.
Photo courtesy of Epic Games