Fortnite Season 4 week 4 challenges go live Sept. 17 giving battle pass owners new challenges to gain experience.
Players looking to level up their Fortnite battle passes and unlock additional Marvel characters should be happy to note new challenges are almost here. Season four week four Fortnite challenges are available from Sept. 17-24. Check them out below.
Fortnite Season 4 Week 4 Challenges
- Search chests at Slurpy Swamp (0/7)
- Eliminations at Weeping Woods (0/3)
- Deal damage within 10 seconds of bouncing off an umbrella at Sweaty Sands (0/100)
- Destroy Collector Cases at the Collection (0/3)
- Hack Stark Robots at Stark Industries (0/3)
- Destroy Gatherers (0/20)
- Deal damage with a Gatherer's remains (0/10000)
- Deal damage to opponents at Steamy Stacks (0/500)
- Deal damage to opponents at The Authority (0/500)
Players will be returning to Fortnite staples to complete this weeks challenges including Slurpy Swamp, Weeping Woods, Sweaty Sands and a recent POI Stark Industries. While many of the challenges are relatively simple, players must destroy gatherers and use their remains to deal 10,000 damage.