Fortnite Season 7 Week 4's challenges are newly available to complete in-game. The standard mix of Epic and Legendary quests is back, sending players on trips around the map with alternately murderous and exploratory intent. Here are all the challenges for the week.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 4 Challenges
Most of the Epic quests for the week are standard Fortnite challenge fare: dealing damage, breaking stuff, traveling in the new and weird vehicles. Here's the list:
- Deal damage near an Abductor (1000)
- Destroy hiding places (3)
- Destroy Objects at Retail Row, Lazy Lake, Pleasant Park, or Holly Hatchery (5)
- Experience low gravity with Alien Nanites or on the Mothership (1)
- Hunt an infected animal (1)
- Travel in a Saucer (1000)
- Abduct an opponent with a saucer tractor beam (1)
The Legendary challenges are more unusual. These quests require that the player complete them in order, and involve slightly stranger tasks.
- Search the farm for clues (2) – 45,000 XP
- Visit Farmer Steel’s favorite places (3) – 30,000 XP
- Place missing person signs in Weeping Woods and Misty Meadows (4) – 30,000 XP
- Collect doomsday prepper's guide (1) – 30,000 XP
- Forage for food, need supplies (5) – 30,000 XP
Players have the rest of the week to complete these challenges.