Fortnite is a game with a large cast of characters, each more unique than the last. In game, they serve as NPCs for the player to accept missions or buy Exotic weapons from. Here are all the character locations in Season 8.
NPCs are scattered all over the island, appearing as some of Fortnite’s most famous characters. Interacting with these characters is paramount to gaining XP, and it’s a common thing all players must do. Whether they’re accepting a mission, buying an overpowered weapon, or simply slaying them for spare ammo, it’s important for players to know who and where everyone is.
Fortnite Season 8 Character Locations Listed
Here’s a list of every available NPC in Fortnite, as well as their locations:
- Baba Yaga - In a shack southwest of Sludgy Swamp
- Big Mouth - Outside of Pizza Pit, north of Corny Crops
- Fabio Sparklemane - Inside Apres Ski, southwest of Misty Meadows
- Dark Jonesy - In the west building at Steamy Stacks
- Kor - On the eastern side of Misty Meadows
- Dusk - At Primal Pond, west of Lazy Lake
- Torin - Near the Cap’n Carp Delivery Truck, north of The Aftermath
- Grim Fable - In the UFO crash site east of Weeping Woods
- Kitbash - Near the big group of shipping containers at Dirty Docks
- Madcap - East of Corny Crops
- Nitehare - Near FN Radio, on a hill east of Craggy Cliffs
- Penny Near the bridge leading west out of Retail Row
- Pitstop - The Northeast corner of Boney Burbs Pitstop
- Charlotte - Near the southeast houses at Pleasant Park
- Raven - The Hydro 16 power plant, east of Sludgy Swamp
- Scuba Jonesy - On the beach west of Coral Castle
- Cube Assassin - Inside Sideways Anomalies
- J.B. Chimpanski - In the southeast mountains near the Weather Station
- Toona Fish - At Viking Vessel, west of Holly Hedges
- The Brat - Outside the Fork Knife Food Truck, north of Lazy Lake
- Wrath - Inside Stealthy Stronghold
Each NPC will have their own questline for the player to complete, as well as items for the player to buy using Bars. Some NPCs even have Exotic Weapons to give players an extra edge in battle, such as The Brat selling Chili Chug Splashes.
More characters may be added in time with their own quests and wares, but this current lineup is more than enough to keep players going for a while.
Fortnite Chapter 2, Season 8 will end on Dec. 5, 2021.