Fortnite Season 8 Week 7 Cheat Sheet
Fortnite Season 8 Week 7 cheat sheet is here thanks to the inimitable Fortnite influencer SquatingDog. The streamer and content creator meets his usual standard with his one stop shop for all things Fortnite Season 8 Week 7 challenges. Check it out below.
Fortnite Week 7 Cheat Sheet
The challenges for Fortnite Season 8 Week 7 require ziplining skills, pickaxe attacks and a lot of traveling around the map. Here are all the free and Battle Pass challenges for the week.
- Deal 100 damage with pickaxes
- Visit three pirate camps in a single match
- Stage 1: Visit Junk Junction and The Block in a single match
- Stage 2: Visit Pleasant Park and Dusty Divot in a single match
- Stage 3: Visit Happy Hamlet and Snobby Shores in a single match
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage to players from above
- Search chests at Loot Lake or Snobby Shores
- Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations
- Stage 1: Deal damage to opposing players while riding the zipline
- Stage 2: Deal damage to opposing players who are riding the zipline
Photo courtesy of SquatingDog/Epic Games