Fortnite update 17.50 is arriving today, and with it comes a few changes.
With Season 7 approaching its end, Epic Games have scheduled a final update to see players through to the beginning of Fortnite Season 8. The update is due to go live today and includes a few new additions and changes for players to get stuck into. Here's a full list of everything that can be expected from the latest patch:
Fortnite Update 17.50 Patch Notes
Fortnite Island Games
Fans of Fortnite's Creative Mode have a new event on the way. The "Island Games" offers a series of quests for players to complete to earn a significant amount of XP, along with some cosmetic items.
During the event, players will be tasked with taking part in a variety of game modes, including Red vs Blue Rumble and Prison Breakout. Complete five of the tasks to earn a spray, seven to earn the Wavebreaker wrap, and nine to unlock the Qwerky Axe.
Burning Wolf Fortnite Crew Legacy Set
The Burning Wolf Crew Pack is the next set of skins to be made available to Fortnite Crew subscribers, from Sept 1.
Doja Cat Emote
A new Doja Cat emote is coming to Fortnite. The emote is a dance to her song ‘Kiss Me More.'
Fortnite Update 17.50 Bug Fixes
As always, with a new patch comes some much-needed bug fixes and Patch 17.50 is no different. Below is what's scheduled to be fixed this time around:
- Losing item functionality after swapping from Prop-ifier to Consumable
- Adding the Skydome Device to the hotbar resets the island visually.
- Players are ejected from vehicles in shallow water.
- Android Players are unable to use color picker to change color.
Save the World
- SGT Tank Gatling’s perk Bouncy Shield is no longer triggering.
- Inaccurate description of Goin’ Constructor in game.