Fortnite update 2.14 sees a multitude of fixes relating to bugs, performance issues, matchmaking performances and more.
The popular online multiplayer shooter developed and published by Epic Games sees regular updates to its signature Battle Royale mode and its newer Creative mode.
Most recently was the content update for Patch 8.30 that saw the introduction of emotes, harvesting tools, wraps, a glider, a back bling and three new skins: the Inferno skin, the Ruin skin and the Stealth Reflex skin.
The latest update is less glamorous but sees improvements on crucial aspects.
We released server/client fixes to resolve some issues that appeared in the v8.30 update.— Fortnite (@FortniteGame) April 12, 2019
Curious about exactly what was fixed? Head over to the v8.30.2 Resolved Issues blog! https://t.co/9bJlXYH370
Fortnite Update 2.14
The latest update brings Fortnite to version 2.14 and addresses bugs and issues. The patch notes read:
- Fixed an issue that was causing matchmaking errors when attempting to join a party without a direct invite from the party leader.
- Fixed an issue where players would not respawn at the Reboot Van if it was being used by two players at the same time and one player stopped interacting with it during the channel time.
- Fixed an issue where players were unable to jump if they joined a game in progress and there were spawn pads in the game.
- Fixed an issue where players were not invulnerable to damage immediately after respawning.
All Game Modes
- Fixed an issue where traps could appear inside of surfaces, making them difficult to see.
- Fixed an issue where the friend list was not sorting properly. Friends playing Fortnite now appear at the top of the list.
- Fortnite 2.14 fixed crashing issues.
- Added matchmaking improvements
- Fortnite update 2.14 fixed a few glitches.
- Fixed frame drop, stuttering, and lag issues with Fortnite update 2.14.
- Added performance and stability improvements.
- Added various under the hood fixes with Fortnite 2.14.
Fortnite Battle Royale is currently in week seven of its eighth season. Challenges are currently available to complete for players to earn rewards.
Images courtesy of Epic Games