Fortnite Update 2.47, also known as Fortnite v.11.21, arrived early Wednesday morning. The update is a relatively small one. Check out all the changes confirmed to have been included in the update below.
Fortnite Update 2.47 Patch Notes
Epic Games uses a Trello board to keep track of all the known issues and upcoming improvements in Fortnite. According to that source, Fortnite Update 2.47 — Update 11.21 overall — addressed six known problems in total. These problems affected several different aspects of the Fortnite experience.
- Show FPS option restored to settings in battle royale and Creative modes
- Refund token count now displaying correctly
- Controller input delay for reloading, editing, placing builds and switching modes resolved
- Map Marker rotation axis when using Phone tool fixed
- Frame rate drops and hitching on mobile further improved. The problem is not completely solved
- Increase in low-detailed buildings on Nintendo Switch resolved