The Fortnite v19.01 update has arrived. Here are the full patch notes of what to expect going forward.
With Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 1 still fresh in everyone's minds, a new update has been deployed to give players some new content to look forward to. This update sees the arrival of Super Level Styles and this year’s Winterfest event set to kick off in just a few days. In addition, some bug fixes and balance adjustments are always a welcome sight.
So, without further ado, we've listed below the full list of patch notes for Fornite's v19.01 update.
Fortnite v19.01 Update: Full Patch Notes
Chapter 3, Season 1 Super Level Styles
For players who have surpassed Level 100 already, some bonus Styles for Chapter 3 Season 1 Outfits have been added to the Bonus Rewards section of the Battle Pass tab. As part of this update, some Super Level Styles have also been added for players who progress past Level 140.
Progress past Level 140 this Season and start unlocking the Photo Negative, Scarlet Blackout, and Gilded Reality Super Level Styles for Shanta, Ronin, Lt. John Llama, Harlowe, and Spider-Man.
- Stinger SMG:
- The ammo count of the Stinger SMG now updates sooner in its reload animation.
- Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper:
- The ammo count of the Hunter Bolt-Action Sniper now updates sooner in its reload animation.
- Striker Pump Shotgun:
- Increased the accuracy of the Striker Pump Shotgun.
- Slightly increased the fire rate of the Striker Pump Shotgun.
- Auto Shotgun:
- Decreased the amount of time it takes to pull out the Auto Shotgun.
- MK-Seven Assault Rifle:
- Decreased the environmental damage of the MK-Seven Assault Rifle and made it less accurate while hip-firing.
- Ranger Assault Rifle:
- Moderately increased the accuracy of the Ranger Assault Rifle.
- Slightly increased the damage rate of the Ranger Assault Rifle.
- Guzzle Juice:
- Increased the heal speed of Guzzle Juice.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable Split Screen. Split Screen is now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue involving Reboot Vans sometimes not rebooting players if more than one teammate was interacting with the Van.
- Fixed an issue involving the screen shaking more intensely than intended in various situations such as sliding, gliding, and using a Rift.
These recent patch notes sadly haven't included any more information on the upcoming Winterfest event. What we do know, however, is that the event is set to launch in a few days with more event details on the way soon.