The latest Fortnite update, v19.10, has just dropped. Here's everything to look forward to in the latest January patch.
The newest update is sure to brighten up the days of many Fortnite players. Not only does it bring with it the return of classic POI Tilted Towers, but new creatures can be found stomping around the island. The Grenande Launcher has been unvaulted and rebalanced alongside some major bug fixes to round off the update.
Below, we've detailed everything that's been added to Fortnite in update v19.10.
Fortnite v19.10 Update: Full Patch Notes Detailed
A new giant creature called a Klombo can be spotted roaming the island. These creatures are known to be peaceful, unless provoked, and can serve as a useful friend on the island.
Equipped with a blowhole, players can climb up Klombos and use its blowhole to get launched into the air. In addition, the creature might spit out a useful item or two if you offer them a snack.
Speaking of snacks, a Klombo's favorite are Klomberries. Find these items in small bushes and use the berry to lure a Klombo towards you. If you've accidentially angered one of the creatures, tossing this snack their way is a great way to restore peace.
Additionally, players can eat a Klomberry themselves to restore a bit of health.
The long-teased return of Tilted Towers is finally here. Having emerged from the ice and snow, this classic POI will certainly be a great new hot drop to explore. Featuring a clock tower, underground parking, No Sweat Insurance, and more.
The Grenade Launcher has been unvaulted after being stored away back in 2019. Now, it returns with some new adjustments. The weapon's projectiles will now fire a bit more directly at your opponents and explode just after the first bounce.
This weapon can be found in Rare Chests, Supply Boxes, and Sharks (apparently).
Crowning Achievement Emote
The Crowning Achievement Emote can be earned once a player obtains 99 Crowned Victory Royales.
- Klombos and Grenade Launchers are not included in competitive playlists. Klomberries are included.
- Shield Kegs have been added to competitive playlists.
- Armored Walls have been added to competitive playlists, at a reduced pick-up limit.
Major Bug Fixes
- Fixed an issue involving Spider-Man’s Web-Shooters getting interrupted after players swung onto web bouncers.
- Fixed an issue involving players encountering a “Network Connection Lost” error when trying to join a match as a spectator. With this issue fixed, the option to join a match as a spectator has been re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable healing from resting in a Tent. Healing from resting in a Tent is now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue involving campfires sometimes not healing players.
- Fixed an issue that caused us to disable DLSS for DirectX 11. DLSS for DirectX 11 is now re-enabled.
- Fixed an issue involving Daily Quests not being visible in the Quests tab after players returned from a non-core mode.