Fortnite week 10 challenges are nearly up us as we continuously near the final weeks of Season 8.
Week 9 upped the difficulty level from Week 8, which were relatively simple. If you missed the Week 9 challenges, here they are:
- Use a Sneaky Snowman in different matches
- Stage 1: Land at Retail Row. Stage 2: Land at Frosty Flights. Stage 3: Land at Haunted Hills. Stage 4: Land at Shifty Shafts. Stage 5: Land at Dusty Divot
- Eliminate three opponents at Junk Junction or Retail Row
- Pop 10 Golden Balloons
- Stage 1: Dance on top of a sundial. Stage 2: Dance on top of an oversized cup of coffee. Stage 3: Dance on top of a giant metal dog head
- Complete timed trials in an X-4 Stormwing Plane
- 3 Shotgun Eliminations
Now that you're caught up, here's everything you need to know about Fortnite week 10 challenges.
Fortnite Week 10 Challenges: Everything You Need to Know
As of writing, Fortnite Week 10 challenges have yet to be announced, leaked or revealed. Check back here for more information as the week gets closer to the weekly challenges.
Fortnite is available for free on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch and iOS/Android devices.
Photo courtesy of Epic Games