Fortnite Week 2 Challenges for Season 2 continue and conclude the Brutus' Briefing Challenges. Completing the challenges gives you one more mission where you can choose Brutus' loyalty.
Fortnite Week 2 Challenges
The challenges were previously datamined by Firemonkey on twitter, and have now gone live as of Feb. 27.
- Find SHADOW Safe Houses 0/1
- Hide in secret passages in different matches 0/3
- Eliminate players using a Shotgun 0/3
- Carry a knocked opponent 50m 0/50
- Deal Damage to players from below 0/200
- Open chests locked by an ID Scanner 0/3
- Shakedown knocked henchmen in different matches 0/3
- Elimate players at Craggy Cliffs or Weeping Woods 0/3
- Deal damage with Shotguns to players while in the air 0/200
- Harvest 500 wood, 400 stone and 300 metal 0/3
Completing each challenges gets you 40,000 XP, and completing all of these in addition to last week's challenges unlocks a mission where you choose Brutus's loyalty: either to Shadow or Ghost.