Fortnite Week 2 challenges for Season 9 aren't quite here yet, but fans are amping up in anticipation to another week of challenges.
Fortnite Season 9 started last Thursday bringing along a new futuristic theme with it. Two new points-of-interest were added after the in-game volcano event destroyed Tilted Towers and Retail Row in the final moments of Season 8.
In their places, Mega Mall and Neo Tilted were created. Plus, the pump shotgun was vaulted and a new combat shotgun was added.
So, what can fans expect for challenges this week? Here's everything you need to know about Fortnite Season 9 Week 2 challenges.
Fortnite Week 2 Challenges: Everything You Need to Know
As of writing, Fortnite Week 2 challenges haven't been announced or leaked yet. For players that haven't completed Week 1 challenges, here's what's available:
- Visit all seven Sky Platforms
- Deal damage to an opponent within 10 seconds after using a Shadow Bomb
- Pick up a legendary item in different matches
Battle Pass Challenges
- Search seven chests at Lucky Landing or Loot Lake
- Get three scoped weapon eliminations
- Deal damage to opponents from about two, four and six stories
- Ride the slipstreams around Neo Tilted and Mega-Mall
Week 2 challenges are expected to start Thursday.
Photo courtesy of Epic Games