Fortnite Week 6 challenges were leaked before they go live. As with all data mined challenges, they could change by their official release date, but at this stage, it's unlikely.
There will be the usual eight challenges for Chapter 2 Season 4 Week 6. Each challenge will give 25,000 experience while one specifically gives 50,000 experience points.
Fortnite Week 6 Challenges Leaked Ahead of Release
Here is the list of all the challenges:
- Search for 7 chests at the Weeping Woods - 25,000 XP
- Secure 3 eliminations at the Misty Meadows - 25,000 XP
- Collect 300 Stones from Coral Castle - 25,000 XP
- Consume a Legendary Fish - 25,000 XP
- Consume Foraged items at the Holly Hedges - 25,000 XP
- Ride a Zipline from Retail Row to Steamy Stacks - 25,000 XP
- Deal 500 damage to opponents at the Slurpy Swamp - 25,000 XP
- Deal damage after knocking an opponent back with Black Panther's Kinetic Shockwave - 50,000 XP