Fortnite Week 7 challenges will go live this week when the Season 8 Battle Pass challenges reset. Here's everything you need to know about the upcoming challenges.
Fortnite Week 7 Challenges: Everything You Need to Know
There will be several challenges Battle Pass owners will need to complete in the Week 7 challenges. However, Fortnite fans will need to wait a little while longer as the challenges have yet to be leaked or data mined.
In the mean time, players should look for the hidden banner if they finished all of Week 6's challenges. Remember, to unlock the banner, you need to finish all the challenges from Week 6, and the notorious cheat sheet has been made. It's the perfect way to efficiently finish all the challenges in a timely manner.
The other big reveal this past week was the Reboot Van. A new dev update from Epic Games explained teammates will now drop a Reboot Card that can be picked up by other teammates still alive in the party. They can then be brought and used at the Reboot Vans, which can be found at various locations on the map, to bring back fallen teammates.
Check back throughout the week as we update you when the challenges are leaked or eventually revealed on Thursday!
UPDATE (April 11, 12:00 p.m. ET): Fortnite Season 8 Week 7 challenges were released on Thursday. Here's each challenge for the week.
Pirate Camps in Fortnite: Free Challenges
- Deal damage with a pickaxe (100)
- Stage 1 of 3: Visit Junk Junction and The Block in a Single Match
- Stage 2 of 3: Visit Pleasant Park and Dusty Divot in a Single Match
- Stage 3 of 3: Visit Happy Hamlet and Snobby Shores in a Single Match
- Visit Pirate Camps in a Single Match (3)
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal damage to players from above (500)
- Search chests at Loot Lake or Snobby Shores (7)
- Stage 1 of 2: Deal damage to opposing players while riding a Zipline
- Stage 2 of 2: Deal damage to opposing players using a Zipline
- Eliminate opponents in different Named Locations (5)
Photo courtesy of Epic Games