Fortnite Week 8 challenges for Season 8 are on the horizon as the community gets closer and closer to the season's eventual conclusion. Here's everything you need to know about the upcoming weekly premium and free challenges.
Fortnite Week 8 Challenges: Everything You Need to Know
As per usual, it's expected there will be seven challenges for the week: three free and four premium Battle Pass challenges. Unfortunately for those looking to get a leg up on the competition, the challenges have not been leaked or data mined.
The Week 7 challenges, which opened for completion last week, are still there and ripe for the taking. The challenges were relatively simple as Fortnite challenges come.
If you haven't completed them yet, here's the Week 7 challenges available:
- Deal 100 damage with a pickaxe
- Stage 1 of 3: Visit Junk Junction and The Block in a Single Match
- Stage 2 of 3: Visit Pleasant Park and Dusty Divot in a Single Match
- Stage 3 of 3: Visit Happy Hamlet and Snobby Shores in a Single Match
- Visit three Pirate Camps in a Single Match
Battle Pass Challenges
- Deal 500 damage to players from above
- Search seven chests at Loot Lake or Snobby Shores
- Stage 1 of 2: Deal damage to opposing players while riding a Zipline
- Stage 2 of 2: Deal damage to opposing players using a Zipline
- Eliminate opponents in five different Named Locations
When the Fortnite Season 8 Week 8 Challenges release, this article will be updated.
Photo courtesy of Epic Games