Fortnite Welcome Signs: Quest Guide
By Jack O'Dwyer
Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 7 tasks players with creating a welcoming environment for visiting aliens.
Apparently, this can be accomplished by setting up some warm welcoming signs around the island. After all, what extraterrestrial wouldn't want to visit such an inviting place? The quest, itself, is easily accomplished, as there are only a handful of suitable places on the island to begin with.
Fortnite Welcome Signs
Players need only to find and place four signs to complete this challenge. Fortunately, this is rather simple, as there are only two locations suitable for placing the signs in the first place: Pleasant Park and Lazy Lake. Each location has four options on where to place a sign—meaning that the entire quest can be completed by visiting a single place should players choose.
The four appropriate areas inside Pleasant Park are:
- The park's center
- Immediately northwest of center
- Immediately southwest of center
- Along the eastern dirt road out of the area
The four available options inside Lazy Lake are:
- The northwest edge of the area, nearest the lake
- The southernmost point of the area, at the edge of a grassy cliff
- On the north side of Cap'N Carp
- Central east near a yellow-leaf tree
As always, keep your eyes open for fellow potentially hostile players as you place down your signs. Not everyone is as welcoming to intergalactic travelers.