Fortnite XP Coins locations are extremely important for Season 3, as the coins will allow players to level up quickly.
In Fortnite, players gain experience to level up and eventually buy cool skins and cosmetics. In Season 3, players can gain bonus XP by completing Punch Cards or finding the special XP Coins located in 12 locations across the map.
Fortnite XP Coins Location Guide
There are two different types of XP Coins, green and purple. Green XP Coins give 5,000 XP and Purple XP Coins split into a bunch of mini coins that reward different XP values, but it generally totals around 10,000 XP.
The locations of the XP Coins change every week. Here are the locations of the XP Coins for Week 2 of Fortnite Chapter 2 Season 3:
Green XP Coin Locations
- On the zipline at The Authority
- Behind the white house at Homely Hills
- In between the houses at Lockie's Lighthouse
- On the lookout post at The Fortilla
- At the very top of Mount F8
- Under the bridge to Retail Row
- Inside the shed at Salty Springs
- In the wooden shed next to the gas station near the blue steel bridge
Purple XP Coin Locations
- Next to the barn at Homely Hills
- Near the big tree at the western edge of Lazy Lake
- On the mountain near the bridge to Frenzy Farms
- On a hill overlooking Steamy Stacks
For more detailed locations, watch the YouTube video embedded in this article.