Epic Games re-enabled Fortnite Ziplines on Wednesday in a maintenance patch fixing several known problems in the game.
Fortnite Ziplines Re-Enabled in Maintenance Patch
Epic Games first disabled Ziplines Jan. 20 because an unnamed bug was negatively affecting their use. Fortnite players automatically completed the challenge "Use a Zipline in different matches" that was available at the time.
Epic Games also fixed several other problems in the game affecting cosmetics, battle royale and Creative. Check out the full list of fixed in the patch below.
Fortnite Jan. 29 Patch Notes
- Goalbound Set Outfits numbers now displaying correctly
- Scrolling/selecting friends in the social menu will be resolved in a future update
- Ziplines re-enabled
- Structures can be edited when looking straight down
- Unintentionally editing building pieces through floors disabled
- The problem involving picking up DBNO teammates when trying to switch to the Pickaxe will be resolved in a future release
- Particles and Beacons can again be customized/interacted with
- Missing featured islands returned in-game