Fortnite players can now fly in the skies at will with Senix's newest Freaky Flight map in the Creative mode.
Freaky Flights Fortnite Code
The Chapter 2 Season 7 update for Fortnite has brought aliens to Fortnite Island, but those who are willing to take a break from the aliens may now want to try and fly planes instead. The Freaky Flights Creative map allows players to have their own dogfights now in the air using the X-4 Stormwing, or even leave the shooting on the ground with various weapons to take down other players in the sky.
Players are spawned onboard a carrier ship for a team deathmatch-style game mode where up to 16 players are able to endlessly shoot others through the means of a plane, mounted turret or just with regular weapons.
Accessing weapons can be done so by selecting them through the vending machines onboard the carrier ship, which offer legendary and explosive weapons.
There are three challenges that players can complete in the new map, which are all relatively simple and self-explanatory.
- Travel 5000 meters in X-4 Stormwings in Freaky Flights
- Spend coins to buy items at the vending machine in Freaky Flights
- Eliminate players while in a X-4 Stormwing in Freaky Flights
Upon completing the challenges, players will receive XP rewards and cosmetics as well: Brain Freeze Orangeberry (Back Bling), KA-BANG! (Wrap) and the Cloud Llama Board (Glider).
Here's how to access the Freaky Flights map in Creative mode
- Go to the Creative mode upon launching Fortnite
- Press the Change button to get into the Creative menu
- Press the Play button
- Click the Discover button and click the Island Code tab
- Type in 6504 3264 2209 and and hit the Launch button to get into the mode.