We've transcribed a list and explanation of all the perks available to players in Call of Duty (COD): Vanguard.
Major COD outlet CharlieINTEL has recently released a set of tweets through its verified Twitter profile showcasing various aspects of Vanguard—the latest main series release. Each was accompanied by a small video clip with real footage of each aspect. One of these was the full list of all 18 perks players will be able to use in-game.
Here is the full list of perks available to players in Call of Duty: Vanguard.
Full List of COD Vanguard Perks
Unsurprisingly, there are three columns of perks for players to choose from. Each column has six distinct perks to choose from—and, as such, we've split this article into three parts. This is meant to mirror what may actually be seen in the game, itself.
- Fortified—Explosive damage reduction, increased health regeneration, and reduced damage is taken when crouched.
- Survival Training—Resistance to stunning effects such as gas grenades.
- Ninja—Silent movement, reduced falling damage and enemy Tracker perk.
- Dauntless—Immune to movement reduction.
- Ghost—Keeps the player off enemy radars, including Local Informants.
- Cold Blooded—AI killstreaks will ignore you, player-controlled killstreaks will not highlight you.
- Tracker—Enemies leave a footprint trail behind, see enemy death markers and hide the ones you make.
- Radar—Enemies appear on the minimap upon firing an unsilenced weapon.
- High Alert—Visual tipoff when targetted by enemies.
- Engineer—Detect/hack enemy equipment and flag them for your allies.
- Forward Intel—Larger minimap with flags for enemy reinforcements.
- Piercing Vision—Suppressed targets will be highlighted through obstacles for a short period of time.
- Double Time—Doubles the duration of tactical sprint and reduces crouch time by 30%.
- Demolition—Thrown lethals/tacticals appear on the map with a line of trajectory.
- Lightweight—Increases movement speed.
- Overkill—Ability to carry two primary weapons.
- Tactician—Tactical item restock every 30 seconds.
- Scavenger—Pick up ammo from dead players.