We've compiled a list of all the Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 challenges for the first week of the new content.
Another chapter of Fortnite has come and gone with players already eagerly exploring the new map. At the very end of Chapter 2, Fortnite Island experienced a bit of a makeover. Players had their expectations flipped on their heads with the literal flipping of the island—though the changes in Chapter 3 don't stop with the scenery.
Here's what players need to know about completing the challenges in Chapter 3 Season 1.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1: Week 1 Challenges
Challenges will work a bit differently in Fortnite Chapter 3. Instead of weekly tasks that rotate and expire every week, players now have "Seasonal" challenges that persist through the season. New Seasonal Challenges will be added every week on Thursday at 9 a.m. ET. So, if players miss out on the opportunity to complete all the tasks this week, they'll still be able to chase them down next week.
Below, we've listed all challenges for the first week of Fortnite Chapter 3, Season 1: Flipped:
- Search 10 chests or ammo boxes at landmarks—25,000 XP
- Inflict 50 damage to opponents while sliding—25,000 XP
- Jump through two flaming rings in a vehicle—25,000 XP
- Land at The Daily Bugle, then finish in the top 25 twice—25,000 XP
- Open a vault with another player—25,000 XP
- Get three eliminations with an SMG or a sniper rifle—25,000 XP
- Discover 10 named locations—25,000 XP
- Inflict 1000 damage to opponents with an assault rifle—25,000 XP
- Harvest 1000 resources—25,000 XP
Players should be aware that they also have the option of picking up Daily and Milestone Quests that can be viewed on the Quests page while in the lobby so players can plot out exactly what they'd like to accomplish in that match.
Daily Quests refresh at every day 9 a.m. ET while Milestone Quests are constant and, instead, consistent of multiple stages that unfold.
Fortnite Chapter 3 Season 1 is live right now.