Xbox Game Pass is one of the greatest things to happen to gaming, allowing players to play many titles for the low price of $10 or $15 USD.
This means that many can take advantage of playing games that usually cost $40 or more on day one of their release without having to pay full price for a set amount of time.
Unfortunately, games do leave Game Pass every month. Here's what we know about what games are leaving the Xbox Game Pass in February 2022.
Games Leaving Xbox Game Pass February 2022
The Microsoft service rotates games in and out of Game Pass every month, so it only makes sense that a few games will begin to disappear within the next few weeks.
Make sure to keep an eye on your Game Pass for what games will disappear from the platform. Players will receive a warning before a game leaves, so you'll still have time to finish your games before they're removed.
Here is every game leaving on Feb. 15:
- Control (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Code Vein (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Final Fantasy XII The Zodiac Age (Console and PC)
- The Medium (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Project Winter (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- The Falconeer (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Xbox has also announced the following games are leaving Feb. 28:
- Hypnospace Outlaw (Cloud, Console, and PC)
- Killer Queen Black (Cloud and Console)
- Stealth Inc 2 (Cloud and Console)
- Touhou Luna Nights (Cloud, Console, and PC)
Titanfall will also be leaving EA Play on console and PC March 1.