Genshin Impact Inazuma Animals: Full List
By Jack O'Dwyer
We've compiled a full list of all the wildlife that is exclusively native to the Inazuma region in Genshin Impact.
All Animals in the Inazuma Region in Genshin Impact
There are 16 animals native to the Inazuma region in Teyvat. Below, we've listed them all alongside their appearance and possible location as to where they can be found;
- Adorned Unagi — a pale blue eel known for popping out from around the waters of Watatsumi Island. It has a "Red-Finned" variant.
- Azure Crane — this bird resembles a common Crow with dark plumage and amber eyes. They can be found in a variety of locations across the region.
- Bake-Danuki — a beast meant to resemble the Japanese raccoon-dog, the Tanuki. They have primarily black fur with a white belly, tan facial markings and inner ear fur. Players may have trouble finding it due to its ability to transform into any other object. To find one, listen for its unique chiming sound and follow the noise.
- Electro Crystalfly — a bright purple butterfly with glowing white markings on its wings. These creatures spawn around the Grand Narukami Shrine.
- General Crab — a dark, dusty purple crab with pale blue markings. It can be found primarily along the sandbar connecting Ritou and Narukami.
- Glazed Medaka — a purple fish with flowering fins, much like a betta fish. It can be found all day in locations such as Ritou, Suigetsu Pool, and Violet Court.
- Kitsune — a red fox-like creature, often depicted as having numerous tails. These beasts cannot be killed and will instead simply bark at the player before fleeing. They are extraordinarily rare.
- Lunged Stickleback — a long teal fish resembling a real-world blue marlin or swordfish with three broad stripes across its top dorsal and red-tipped fins. It appears across the region from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. in locations such as Nazuchi Beach, Ritou Island, and Violet Court.
- Pale Red Crab — a pale red crab, as its name suggests. It can be found primarily along the sandbar connecting Ritou and Narukami.
- Pith Lizard — a blue lizard with dark markings and a pale head that appears exclusively in Tatarasuna.
- Purple Shirakodai — a pale blue angelfish with a pale underbelly and cobalt stripes on its fins. It can be caught in several locations, including Nazuchi Beach, Suigestu Pool, and Violet Court from 6:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Raimei Angelfish — a deep, amethyst violet angelfish that can only be found on a tiny island off the eastern coast of Tatarasuna from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m.
- Sunny Loach — an axolotl. It also comes in blue and is found primarily on a tiny island off the western coast of Watatsumi.
- Violet Ibis — a tall bird resembling a heron with purple top feathers, navy and teal wings, and a dark head with a single white stripe around the throat. These can be found along the region's shores.
Genshin Impact is currently available to play on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4/5 Android, iOS, and Microsoft Windows devices.