Genshin Impact's 'The Heavenly Stone's Debris' is a quests players may need a guide to solve.
The Heavenly Stone's Debris is one of the World Quests players can complete in The Chasm: UnderGround Mines. It is the fourth part of The Chasm Delvers World Quest series, which is one of the main quest series of the new area.
In the quest, players are tasked with partnering with other adventurers in The Chasm to investigate and take pictures of the mysterious environs that have appeared. Completing the quest will grant players Mora, Primogems, Adventurer's EXP, and Weapon Enhancement Materials. Here's how to complete the quest.
Genshin Impact The Heavenly Stone's Debris Guide
Here's each step on how to complete The Heavenly Stone's Debris.
- Talk to the NPC Jinwu.
- Look for the two keys to the gunpowder storehouse. The first is in a pot on top of a water-filtration device, and the second is in a dig spot near the tent.
- Open the door to the gunpowder storehouse.
- Find a cannonball and bring it back to the camp.
- Make 3 Special Unmoving Essential Oils, and give them to the NPC Clitopho.
- Finish assembling the cannonball.
- Read the Signaling Guide.
- Release the safety on the cannon's breech.
- Load the cannonball in with the NPC Zhiqiong.
- Use the cannon to destroy the sealing rocks. The cannon can be aligned by moving it left once and down twice.
- Go further into the area and talk to Zhiqiong.
- Upgrade the Lumenstone Adjuvant, and use it next to the Oozing Concretions to activate the three mechanisms.
- Defeat the Abyss Herald.
- Talk to Zhiqiong to end the quest.