The Genshin Impact Theater Mechanicus: Stage of Wonders challenge has started, making everyone's favorite game from Liyue finally available in Inazuma.
Following up the first Theater Mechanicus event that took place in Liyue in Version 1.3, miHoYo's Stage of Wonders iteration is the second 1-2-player, tower defense event to go live in Genshin Impact.
Genshin Impact Theater Mechanicus: Everything You Need to Know
To get started on the Theater Mechanicus: Stage of Wonders challenge, travelers must first be Adventure Rank 30 and above in order to get to the Inazuma region, as well as have had completed the ''Ritou Escape Plan'' subquest.
The event has a total of 10 Stages. On the first day, Aug. 12, four stages were made available, with two stages set to release over the weekend until Sunday, Aug. 15.
Here are the steps involved to play the Theater Mechanicus: Stage of Wonders challenge:
- Talk to Komakata in Inazuma City to begin
- Build Mechanici with Veneficus Points, which are earned by defeating opponents
- Draw among four types of Wondrous Sticks for Mechanici buffs
- Stop enemies from approaching the Terminus
- Complete the Theater Mechanicus Stages and specific event missions to receive Mechanicus Mastery EXP (levels up your Mechanicus Mastery and unlocks new Mechanici and Wondrous Sticks) and Wondrous Talismans (used to redeem for rewards in the Event Shop)
Travelers will be able to participate in the Theater Mechanicus: Stage of Wonders event until Aug. 26, with the event's shop closing four days later on Aug. 30.