Genshin Impact Tianqiu Valley Puzzle can be difficult to solve for some players.
The Trials in Tianqiu quest involves a large puzzle that players must complete in order to get their reward. It takes place in Tianqiu Valley and can be picked up by interacting with the Ancient Tablet in the heart of the area. Once solved, players will face a combat encounter and finally get their hands on the valley's long lost treasure.
Here's how to complete the puzzle.
Genshin Impact Tianqiu Valley Puzzle
The puzzle consists of three towers that each hold different tiers of challenges within them. Players will need to work there way through each tower to complete them and unlock the encounter—and the waiting treasure. After each final challenge, players should grab the Light Actuator and bring it to the center of the ruins.
Reach the top of the tower and grab the Light Actuator within 60 seconds.
This tower contains flame torches that need to be shot in a certain order.
- First: Shoot the highest, farthest torch and then the closest bottom torch.
- Second: Shoot the torch to the immediate right of the chest and then the next torch over.
- Third: Shoot all eight torches on the wall—two per wall.
This tower holds timed challenges. Players will need to reach their goal within a certain time.
- First: Kill four enemies within 40 seconds—one Electro-crossbow Hilichurl and three Rock-shield Hilichurl.
- Second: Kill five enemies in 50 seconds—one Pyro-crossbow Hilichurl, one Slime-thrower Hilichurl, one normal Red Hilichurl, and two large Pyro Slimes.
- Third: Kill six enemies in 60 seconds—one Hydro Abyss Mage, two large Cyro Slimes, and three Cyro-crossbow Hilichurls.
Once all that is done, players need only defeat the Treasurer Hoards to get their hands on the spoils.