Golden Wrench Locations are scattered across the Fortnite map. Fortnite has many features to the game that fans love, most notably being a Battle Royale. Other aspects of the games will also help make a player's experience better such as missions and challenges.
In Week 10 of Chapter 2 Season 2, Midas challenges part two were released. One challenge is "search different golden pipe wrenches (5)."
Here's how to find all five gold pipe wrenches:
Golden Wrench Locations in Fortnite: How to Find the Five Wrenches
This challenge can be done across multiple games so don't worry if the storm covers a location.
1. At the top of Lockie's Lighthouse (C1 on map, near The Shark)
2. In-front of pipe statue (B6 on map, near The Rig)
3. Pipeman structure is holding the wrench (D8 on map)
4. Sitting on a pipe on the southern side of a building in Steamy Stacks (H2 on map)
- The building between and behind the two nuclear plant/towers
5. In a south-western area of Dirty Docks (H4 on map)
- Come from the south dock and the first building on the left has a dip in the ground surrounded by a fence. The wrench will be in this hole.
Players will just need to interact (default button 'e' for use) with the wrenches and the game will recognize each wrench as part of finishing the challenge.