GTA Online Adding Subscription Service
Rockstar Games announced it's launching a Grand Theft Auto Online subscription service called GTA Plus on Friday.
The new service, launching March 29, will offer players a selection of exclusive perks for $5.99 per month. Those perks include a recurring monthly direct deposit of GTA$500,000 into the subscriber's in-game account, the opportunity to claim properties in and around Los Santos that unlock gameplay updates, special vehicle upgrades, exclusive discounts, bonuses to GTA$ and RP, and other yet to be revealed rewards.
Here's the full list of rewards for the first month of subscription:
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA Plus will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts are automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
For now, the service is only available for PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S players. Rockstar hasn't shared plans to bring it to previous-generation consoles or PC.
GTA V launched for PS5 and Xbox Series X|S last week. That release coincided with GTA Online's launch as a standalone title.