We’ve put together a brief guide to everything players can expect from the new GTA Online DLC: The Contract.
Curious about everything included in the brand new “The Contract” DLC content for GTA Online? We’ve got you covered.
GTA Online: The Contract DLC Explained
The Contract is a new DLC in GTA Online that introduces a brand new narrative featuring music icon Dr. Dre. In the interest of not spoiling our auidence, we won’t be going into detail on the DLC’s story, but we will briefly explain how to go about starting its events.
Players can pick up the narrative after obtaining an Agency Building and completing two Agency Contracts. This will reward them within the VIP Contract needed to meet the one and only Dr. Dre.
GTA Online: The Contract DLC: New Missions
There are a collection of new missions that correspond to the narrative of the new DLC. Each has its own story behind it, of course. For the sake of spoilers, we won’t reveal the meat of each mission, but we will list the names:
- On Course
- Setup: Data Recovery
- Nightlife Leak: The Nightclub
- Nightlife Leak: The Marina
- Nightlife Leak
- High Society Leak: Country Club
- High Society Leak: Guest List
- High Society Leak
- South Central Leak: Davis
- South Central Leak: The Ballas
- South Central Leak
- Studio Time
- Don’t F*** With Dre
Security Contracts are another mission type in The Contract DLC. Players are tasked with completing these in between each main series quest within the DLC. There are quite a few different types of Security Contracts, of course, with each having no penalty for death. Players can try as many times as they need in order to get it right.
Security Contract missions include:
- Asset Protection—Protect an item from those who would want to harm or steal it.
- Gang Termination—Assassinate all members of a specific gang.
- Liquidize Assets—Find and steal or destroy a protected item.
- Recover Valuables—Inflitrate a location and retrieve the specified items.
- Rescue Operation—Rescue your client.
- Vehicle Recovery—Locate and return a specified vehicle.
GTA Online: The Contract DLC: New Weapons
The Contract introduced a few new weapons, including:
- Stun Gun
- Heavy Rifle
- Compact EMP Launcher
GTA Online: The Contract DLC: New Vehicles
New vehicles introduced with The Contract DLC are:
- Bravado Buffalo STX
- Pfister Astron
- Lampadati Cinquemila
- Pegassi Ignus
- Enus Jubilee
- Enus Deity
- Dewbauchee Champion
GTA Online: The Contract DLC: New Music
What’s a DLC that features Dr. Dre without some new music tracks? The Contract implements 77 new tracks into GTA Online. We won’t list them all here, but we will include each radio station and the number of updated tracks it brings (thanks, IGN!):
- Motomami Los Santos: 33 new tracks
- Radio Los Santos: 27 new tracks
- West Coast Classic: 17 new tracks
More information about The Contract DLC can be found on Newswire, Rockstar Games’ news page.