The Halo Infinite Winter Contingency is now underway. Here are all the rewards to earn, and how to earn them, during the event.
A lot of online multiplayers are getting into the festive spirit this year. Halo Infinite has now joined in on the fun with the Winter Contingency event. Like Fortnite's Winterfest event, players won't be able to blitz through all of the challenges and rewards in one day. Operating a bit like a virtual advent calendar, players will be able to unlock a reward for each day of the event up until Dec. 30.
The event runs until Jan. 4, 2022, so if you've missed any rewards along the way you'll have plenty of time to catch up.
Players will be able to earn items such as the Peppermint Laughter coating for armor and weapons, so you'll be able to look your best for the holidays. Below, we've detailed all of the rewards up for grabs during the event and how to earn them.
Halo Infinite Winter Contingency: All Rewards and Challenges
For this event, the challenge is pretty simple. Players will need to play at least one round for each day of rewards. That's 10 days out of the total 13 of the event. Whether you win or lose doesn't matter - it's the taking part that counts.
Here are all of the rewards up for grabs:
- Tier 1: Wild Justice nameplate
- Tier 2: Peppermint Laughter armor coating
- Tier 3: UA / Tatius shoulder pad (left)
- Tier 4: UA / Tatius shoulder pad (right)
- Tier 5: Peppermint Laughter MA40 Assault Rifle coating
- Tier 6: Snowmageddon backdrop
- Tier 7: Navlogcom nameplate
- Tier 8: Peppermint Laughter MK50 Sidekick coating
- Tier 9: Myesel ammo pouch
- Tier 10: Sunset Contessa armor coating
Halo Infinite's Winter Contingency event is live now up until Jan. 4, 2022, at 1 p.m. ET. With such easy challenges for this year, players should have no problem nabbing all of the rewards on offer.