Game developer Harmonix announced 15 more songs set to launch with Fuser, its upcoming DJ-focused rhythm game, including hits across decades and genres.
The list incorporates several massive hits, including "Bodak Yellow" by Cardi B and "Call Me Maybe" by Carly Rae Jepsen, in addition to slow-burn meme songs like DMX's "X Gon' Give It To Ya." Here are all 15 songs revealed Wednesday:
- "Blah Blah Blah" by Armin van Buuren
- "Mud on the Tires" by Brad Paisley
- "Bodak Yellow" by Cardi B
- "X Gon' Give it to Ya" by DMX
- "Don't Start Now" by Dua Lipa
- "The Message" (2012 version) by Grand Master Melle Mel
- "Sucker" by the Jonas Brothers
- "Thrift Shop" by Macklemore & Ryan Lewis feat. Wanz
- "Hot in Herre" by Nelly
- "High Hopes" by Panic! at the Disco
- "Give Me Everything" by Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer
- "I Wanna Dance with Somebody (Who Loves Me)" by Whitney Houston
- "The Middle" by Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey
Fuser is set for release in fall 2020 on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One X and Nintendo Switch.