Epic Games has released a new challenge within Fortnite with the Herald's Warning Challenge.
The Herald outfit was one of the biggest announcements from the release of Chapter 3 Season 4, and now players can complete challenges to unlock the latest skin.
Players will have to complete the Herald's Warning challenge to unlock the Herald skin, which may take some time. There are two pages of challenges players will have to complete, here they are listed below, with the reward for each challenge in parentheses. Completing any three of the challenges on the first page will unlock the Herald Outfit.
- Ignite 50 structures (Epitaph Ede Pickaxe)
- Eliminate 10 opponents (The Herald's Leer Spray)
- Do 500 damage to opponents while chrome-ified (Herald Banner Icon)
- Tame 2 chrome-ified wildlife creatures (Fading Ember Cloak Back Bling)
Herald's Warning Fortnite: How to Complete Challenge
- Destroy 50 objects with the explosive goo gun (Reality's Master Emote)
- Get chrome-ified while driving (Chrome-gratulations Emoticon)
- Talk with 3 characters and deliver the Herald's emoticon (Nothing is Happening Loading Screen)
- Eliminate 2 opponents at Airborne locations (Heraldic Wrap)
- Land at Herald's sanctum and place top 10 in the match (Burning Ember Style of the Herald Outfit)
Each quest will take varying amounts of time, but overall it should not take too long to start using the Herald Outfit in-game. It is important to note that only players who own the battle pass for Chapter 3 Season 4 can complete these challenges and unlock the rewards. There is still time to get the battle pass before this season closes. There also is time to play during the Skywalker Week for all the Star Wars fans looking for a Fortnite crossover.