For those running through the new title's PvE co-op story mode for the first time, here's a breakdown of how many acts there are in the base Back 4 Blood Campaign.
How Many Acts Are in Back 4 Blood?
Back 4 Blood's base campaign includes 32 total missions spread out across 10 chapters in four main acts:
Act 1: Resurgence
- The Devil’s Return: Resurgence, Tunnel of Blood, Pain Train, The Crossing
- Search & Rescue: A Clean Sweep, Book Worms, Bar Room Blitz
- The Dark Before the Dawn: Special Delivery, The Diner
- Blue Dog Hollow: Bad Seeds, Hell’s Bells, Abandoned, The Sound of Thunder
Act 2: A Call to Arms
- The Armory: A Call to Arms, The Handy Man
- Plan B: Pipe Cleaners, Hinterland, Trailer Trashed, The Clog, The Broken Bird
- Job 10:22: Heralds of the Worm Part 1, Heralds of the Worm Part 2, Grave Danger
Act 3: Farther Afield
- Dr. Rogers Neighborhood: Farther Afield, Blazing Trails, Cabins by the Lake, Garden Party, T-5
- Remnants: A Friend in Need, Making the Grade, The Road to Hell, The Body Dump
Act 4: The Abomination
- The Abomination: The Abomination
Down the line, more maps appear to be on the way as Back 4 Blood is said to have three upcoming DLC drops with New Story, Playable Characters, Special Mutated Ridden and more, as officially described in the game's Annual Pass offering.