Mario Party Superstars is set to have a huge amount of minigames, but just how many will there be?
The latest installment to the Mario Party franchise, Mario Party Superstars, is set to launch tomorrow on Nintendo Switch. This is the next entry following 2018's Super Mario Party, which featured 80 minigames across all of its game modes. Mario Party Superstars will be taking some classic Mario Party boards and minigames and bringing them up to speed with modern consoles. Unlike the previous entry, Mario Party Superstars can be played with just button controls, meaning that players won't need to rely on motion controls in order to experience everything the game has to offer.
With that in mind, just how many minigames will be included in Mario Party Superstars?
How Many Minigames are in Mario Party Superstars?
Mario Party Superstars is set to boast 100 minigames, all selected from the Nintendo 64 Mario Party games as well as a few from the GameCube and Wii eras. These minigames will all have improved graphics and controls, giving these well-loved games the remasters they deserve.
Below, we've listed just a few of the 100 mini-games that you can expect to see:
- Mushroom Mix-Up (Mario Party, N64)
- Face Lift (Mario party, N64)
- Bumper Balls (Mario Party 2, N64)
- Dizzy Dancing (Mario Party 2, N64)
- Rockin' Raceway (Mario Party 3, N64)
- Eatsa Pizza (Mario Party 3, N64)
- Dungeon Duos (Mario Party 4, GameCube)
- Ice Hockey (Mario Party 5, GameCube)
- Rocky Road (Mario Party 6, GameCube)
- Goomba Spotting (Mario Party 9, Wii)
- Flash Forward (Mario Party 10, Wii U)
Mario Party Superstars is set to launch tomorrow, on Oct. 29, for Nintendo Switch.