Halo Infinite added a battle pass to its multiplayer beta, giving players the ability to complete weekly challenges for experience and rewards as they progress. Completing these challenges in the battle pass gives you exclusive rewards that playing the Campaign will not get you.
Here's how many Weekly Challenges there are in Halo Infinite, and how they are categorized.
How Many Weekly Challenges are there in Halo Infinite
In total, there are 36 challenges currently available in Halo Infinite, spread across three tiers and one capstone. The first tier of challenges is the easiest and can be done in just a few matches:
- Kill five enemy Spartans with the Commando Rifle.
- Kill five enemy Spartans with the Assault Rifle.
- Kill five enemy Spartans with the Battle Rifle.
- Kill one enemy Spartan with the Bulldog.
- Kill one enemy Spartan with the Mangler.
- Kill one enemy Spartan with the Warthog’s Chaingun.
- Kill three enemy Spartans in Slayer.
- Complete two matches.
- Complete three Quick Play matches.
- Complete one Total Control match.
- Win a Quick Play match.
Tier 2 requires a bit more skill to complete but once done you'll earn even more experience and rewards:
- Kill 15 enemy Spartans with the Commando Rifle in PVP.
- Kill 15 enemy Spartans with the Sidekick Pistol in PVP.
- Kill 10 enemy Spartans with a melee attack.
- Kill five enemy Spartans with the Gungoose’s Grenade Launcher in PVP.
- Kill five enemy Spartans with the Wraith’s Plasma Mortar in PVP.
- Kill five enemy Spartans with the Shade Turret in PVP.
- Kill an enemy Spartan with the Heatwave in PVP.
- Kill an enemy Spartan with the Sniper Rifle in PVP.
- Kill an enemy Spartan with the Stalker Rifle in PVP.
- Kill three enemy Spartans attacking a friendly zone in PVP.
- Complete two Big Team Battle matches in PVP.
- Win a Stockpile match in PVP.
- Win any two PVP matches.
- Win three Quick Play matches.
- Capture three enemy flags in PVP.
- Grapple Shot an enemy Spartan in PVP.
Tier 3 is the ultimate test, and offers some of the highest levels of experience in the battle pass:
- Kill 10 enemy Spartans with a headshot in PVP.
- Kill 10 enemy Spartans with the Needler in PVP.
- Kill three enemy Spartans with the Fusion Coil in PVP.
- Kill five enemy Spartans from behind with a melee attack in PVP.
- Kill five enemy Spartans by flattening them with the Repulsor in PVP.
- Destroy three enemy Wasps in PVP.
- Win three Capture the Flag matches in PVP.
- Headshot an enemy Spartan immediately after damaging them with a Grenade in PVP.
Completing all of your challenges will net you 4,800 XP per week, which is good for almost five levels on your 100 level battle pass.
Going through your entire list of weekly challenges will also get you access to the Capstone challenge, which upon completion will earn you a special reward. Launch Week's reward was the Sigil Visor for the MARK VII armor core.
The Halo Infinite Multiplayer beta is available to play now on Xbox Series X and Series S, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.