Want to appear offline in Warzone? We've got you covered.
There are plenty of reasons players would want to appear offline in a game—or social media platform, if we're being honest, here. Whether you're too tired to socialize, don't want to let your friends see those extra hours of practice, or are just plain avoiding someone, appearing offline is a great privacy tool to exercise whenever you need.
And, hey, we won't blame you for opening this in an incognito window, either.
How to Appear Offline in Warzone
While some players might be used to switching their online status within the game application, itself, Warzone does things a bit differently. In order to appear offline in your next session, you'll need to visit the actual Activision website.
We've broken down the steps, below:
- Sign-in to your Activision account via the Activision website.
- Locate your personal page by selecting the Profile tab in the top right corner.
- Select the correct associated gaming network for your account (i.e.: the system you use to play Warzone.)
- While looking through the options, scroll until you see "Sign On Visible."
- Select this setting to bring up the dropdown menu.
- Change your Sign On settings accordingly.
If done correctly, when logging in to your next Warzone session, the client will keep your online status a secret to everybody.