Cancelling your Fortnite Crew subscription is a relatively simple and straightforward process.
The Fortnite Crew is a subscription that you can pay for to receive exclusive skins pickaxes, and other loot. You pay a monthly fee to be part of the Crew and you receive the loot once a month as well.
How to Cancel Fortnite Crew
If you've collected the loot you wanted and have decided you no longer need to pay for the Fortnite Crew subscription, follow the steps below. The process varies slightly depending on what platform you use to play Fortnite, but the core instructions are still the same.
- Sign in to whatever account you used for the subscription (Microsoft, PlayStation, Epic Games, or Samsung).
- Go to account settings.
- Navigate your way to your subscriptions page.
- Select manage subscriptions.
- Locate your Fortnite Crew Subscription.
- Choose to cancel recurring billing on Fortnite Crew.
Once step six is completed, you will no longer be billed for the Fortnite Crew subscription. This also means you will no longer receive any of the exclusive content reserved for Crew members.
After you've finished cancelling your subscription, drop in to a game and check out these leaked new weapons that are coming to Fortnite and how to dance in front of a Tomato Shrine to complete challenges.